Please complete and submit this form online with a head and shoulders and an action picture of the nominee. Photo submission should be a clear passport size headshot (5.08cm x 5.08cm / 2 x 2 "/ 600 x 600 pixels) plus the action picture or download the form, complete it by hand and send it with the pictures to Chris Jewell, Inverclyde Sports Personality Awards, 43A Esplanade, Greenock PA16 7RY by 28th January 2019
1) The closing date for nominations for the 2016 awards is 28th January 2019. Nominations received after this date cannot be considered
2) Candidates for awards must be resident in Inverclyde and / or competing for an Inverclyde based club.
3) All awards are judged on the basis of a sports person or team’s achievements in 2018; please do not include details of achievements in previous years.
4) ‘Junior’ usually means under 18 years of age; however it is appreciated that in some sports a person may be allowed to compete as a junior at an older age. This will not exclude such nominees from being considered as juniors.
5) A person may be nominated for an individual award and be a member of a team or club which has been nominated for the team award.
6) In respect of the Coach of the Year and the Volunteer of the Year awards there are separate Nominations forms under the relevant tabs on the home page of this site. Please complete the appropriate forms for your nominations.
7) Judging of nominations in all categories will be carried out by a specially selected panel. All decisions of the selection panel will be final.
SPORTS PERSONALITY 2018
Please complete and submit this form online with the two pictures of the nominee or download the form, complete it by hand and send it with the pictures to Chris Jewell, Inverclyde Sports Personality Awards, 43A Esplanade, Greenock PA16 7RY by 28th January 2019